As we are continuing to enjoy getting back to in person events I’m excited to share that I am working on bringing some community sound healing and cannabis journeys out to you over the next few months. I’ll share these events once the info and venues are confirmed. Please follow me on all the social media places.
I am also looking to collaborate with others, especially with opportunities to provide Hypnotherapy, Sound Healing and Cannabis Journeywork to corporate wellness programs and your living room/outdoor area for small group journeys. Hosts wanted!
Please reach out to me if you have been on the fence and are interested in solo journeywork as I do have a few openings left in March and am now heading into April.
Sliding scale rates are available for LGBTQ+, BIPOC, veterans, first responders and marginalized communities.
Thank you to everyone who has booked a private session, and sent your friends and loved ones my way. I am so grateful for you and your continued support! Wishing you all a happy and healthy spring season!
In healing and joy,
MONDAY SOUNDBATHS – Weekly
8-9pm PST Online
Enjoy a weekly soundbath to recharge and reset the nervous system.
Cost: By donation to make it accessible to all
CANNABIS JOURNEYS -Solo and Groups
You may be hearing a lot about alternative treatments lately for anxiety, depression and PTSD. Some of the big ones are Ayahuasca, Psilocybin, Ketamine, among others. I work with the safe and legal plant medicine Cannabis Sativa. I do not provide weed but please bring your own. I offer Harm Reduction, Journeywork, and Integration Services. My clients report many benefits including:
- Assistance with healing from collective and ancestral trauma and processing grief
- Significantly increased body awareness
- Can be more powerful or just as big as other psychedelic experiences
- Active imagination and a deep connection with one’s intuition
- A feeling of being very present in the room and with the guide
- Remaining in control and lucid the whole time
- Profound new levels of nervous system regulation
- Developing a sense of agency in one’s life, feeling more in control of life situations and having more choice
- Feeling a deeper connection with sense of purpose